Think you're up for the challenge?
Explore Our Focus Areas
With a unique blend of industry and technology expertise, we help position our clients to succeed amid unprecedented change.
- Banking Solutions: Our clients look to us for our capabilities and deep expertise in areas such as commercial lending, treasury management, digital solutions, mergers and acquisitions, operations, and customer experience.
- Payments: We help issuers, networks, processors, and merchants build successful, collaborative payments partnerships and card programs such as: co-brand, private label, and prepaid strategies, as well as drive digital innovations in the payments space.
- Insurance: We leverage our carrier and brokerage expertise to help our clients respond to changing demographics and risk tolerance by becoming a data-driven organization and innovating technology, processes for distribution, underwriting, billing, and claims.
- Implement Banking CXellence, a West Monroe-built solution on the Salesforce platform that provides our bank clients with the tools and information needed to better serve and engage their customers.
- Manage an integration workstream supporting the merger of two large regional banks.
- Lead an initiative to strategically transform a bank’s commercial banking organization, including both process and technology enhancements.
- Work with clients to uncover new, untapped sources of business insight by defining multiple levels of data within their organizations and establishing appropriate governance processes, systems, and teams.
Ready to see what your career might look like?
100 Days: Take a glimpse into your first months on the job.
Our clients’ needs change every day — and so do the projects our consultants work on. No two career paths are the same for our people, just like no two days will be the same. Here’s a glimpse of one consultant’s journey. When you join West Monroe, you’ll create your own!
Day 1: Meet your new team.
You’re introduced to the West Monroe Financial Services practice, who you’ll collaborate with on a daily basis. On your team, you’ll find peers, mentors, and partners. You’re an integral piece of the puzzle, and we’re genuinely excited you’re here.
Day 100: Take ownership.
Our employee stock ownership plan is a unique and important part of West Monroe. We all share in our collaborative success and as employee owners each of us can directly impact West Monroe’s success. Today, leadership is sharing an update on our progress and what it means for you.
Ready to accept the challenge? Explore these exciting opportunities.
Friends. Fun. Future.
At West Monroe, we work hard and play hard. We offer you challenging opportunities and the ability to make friends for life.