Take the helm.
As a member of our Mergers & Acquisitions team, you’re among the next generation of leaders at West Monroe. Together, we’ll leverage our uncommon blend of skills to lead our clients to brave summits, our company to new heights, and your career to places you never imagined it could go.
Along the way, we’ll face a series of uncommon challenges:
- Our team will conduct deep diligence into the market, operational, and technological dynamics of a transaction, identifying key risks and opportunities for our clients’ investments.
- We’ll design business and technology architectures, implementing critical technologies – bringing together data and software to integrate enterprise business processes.
- We’ll plan and execute carve-outs and divestitures – creating fully functional, standalone entities with self-sufficient operations. Even better, our signature, streamlined carve-out program CORE (Carve Out Readiness & Execution) is designed to help organizations minimize risk, decrease timelines, and lower costs.
- We’ll manage post-merger integration for companies to help them realize the financial benefits of the transaction.
Think you're ready for it?
Take the Journey
Imagine…you just joined our Mergers & Acquisitions team. Maybe you’re a Senior Architect, diving into our technology diligence projects. Maybe you’re a Manager, taking the helm, leading our teams as we serve both corporate and private-equity clients across the globe. Or maybe you’ll fulfill one of the many other roles that, together, form our uncommon blend.
Day 35: Keep it steady.
The mission may be accomplished, but our work is far from over.
Your first project, the healthcare integration, is off to a great start. From due diligence to planning and execution, our team is helping the client navigate a difficult path in a short period of time. The result is a seamless integration experience.
Now, it’s time to keep it that way.
As part of our “Steady State” service, we’ll continue to optimize the integrated organization, improve their performance, and help them capitalize on their investment.
Are you up for the challenge?
Take a look at the available careers below. West Monroe just might be the place for you.
- Manager - In this dynamic role, you’ll work with our national M&A practice to service both corporate and private-equity clients.
- Senior Manager - In this leadership position, you’ll guide our team through operational and technological assessment.