Your skills are front and center.
At any given time, you might:
- Craft KPIs for a mid-size bank to help them align their strategic initiatives and enable user-friendly reporting for various internal stakeholders.
- Guide an engagement with a financial services client to predict customer attrition using predictive algorithms developed in R, Python, SAS, and more.
- Drive the development of a user-friendly customer portal for a utility client that provides data insights meant to demonstrate the impact of energy usage behavior.
- Lead our clients to uncover new, untapped revenue by developing a cross-sell model that predicts product success given key criteria.
- Create self-service reporting and data science by defining reporting and analytics use cases, establishing a foundational data platform, establishing data governance processes, and ensuring proper change adoption.
Ready to see what your career might look like?
100 Days: Take a glimpse into your first few months on the job.
Our clients’ needs change every day — and so do the projects our consultants work on. No two career paths are the same for our employees, just like no two days will be the same. Here’s a glimpse of one consultant’s journey. When you join WMP, you’ll create your own!
Day 1: Meet your new work family.
You’re introduced to the West Monroe Analytics and Data Engineering practice, who you’ll collaborate with on a daily basis. On your team, you’ll find mentors, partners, and protégés. You’re an integral piece of the puzzle, and we’re glad you’re here. We believe that we’re building the next generation of leaders. You’re an integral piece of the puzzle, and we’re glad you’re here.
Day 100: Pick a path.
Now that you’ve learned a new way to model data and deliver value to our clients, you want to help other new hires acquire the same knowledge. Host a lunch-and-learn sponsored by the company to share your experience and help others prepare.
Friends. Fun. Future.
At West Monroe, we work hard and play hard. We offer you challenging opportunities and the ability to make friends for life.Perhaps you’ll even lead a committee through our “Chiefs” program. From Chief Keg Officer to Chief Green Officer, this unique program allows for a leadership role within the inclusive culture of WMP. In addition to being fun and exciting, this program creates an additional opportunity to meet other people, and lead something impactful within the organization.