The digital world has new demands. Help us to meet them.
Improve supply chain efficiency. Optimize evolving workforces. Adapt to rapidly changing customer demands. Draw actionable insights from data. Our clients need a partner to help them reach the next level within Industry 4.0 that will keep them growing and profitable for decades to come. You will face unique challenges, requiring an uncommon blend of business savvy and technical expertise. Are you ready to accept the challenge?
Our promise: We encourage you to pursue your passion, never stop learning, and become a subject matter expert in areas that excite you. We’re looking for tech-savvy industry experts who have an entrepreneurial spirit, want to work side by side with industry leaders, and can keep pace in this complex and ever-changing market.
We are in the midst of the next industrial revolution.
We need dynamic leaders to be a part of the evolution that will take manufacturers and consumer product companies to the next level. We are looking for industry experts who are passionate about making a difference using an uncommon blend of technology and business acumen and industry experience.
One of our newer and most innovative practices, West Monroe’s Consumer and Industrial Products (C&IP) team boasts a portfolio of solutions to address today’s most pressing concerns - and stay ahead of the curve. This team implements game-changing systems and disruptive technologies to transform our clients’ digital landscape. Through data engineering, predictive analytics, workforce optimization, operations excellence, and customer experience expertise, we help organizations forge a path to scalable, sustainable success and profitability.
If you accept the challenge, you’ll join industry-renowned leaders in shaping a key practice area within West Monroe. Collaborating with seasoned teams like Customer Experience, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Technology, you’ll be on the ground floor of establishing niche solutions that will usher in a new era. Boasting an impressive project portfolio and the latest big data, technology, and supply chain know-how, our C&IP practice is poised for growth. Are you ready to help us shape the future of the industry?
At any given time, you might:
- Collaborate with a long-term client to design a practical and sensible digital roadmap that aligns their specific business analytics investments with company needs and strategy.
- Leverage predictive analytics to assist a large manufacturing facility in scaling operations, improving quality, and anticipating needs before they arise.
- Create transparency in operations for a growing consumer goods company through the implementation of a predictive manufacturing system.
- Advise a leading packaging company to modernize their IT infrastructure, leading to increased reliability and security.
- Craft a strategic roadmap for a mid-sized consumer goods company that will allow them to service larger retailers.
- Evaluate the supply chain of a leading chemical manufacturer to recommend ways to improve competitiveness, drive revenue growth, and meet profitability expectations.
- Assess vulnerabilities and harden the operational assets, control systems, and processes to eliminate cyber threats for a new client.
Ready to see what your career might look like?
100 Days: Take a glimpse into your first months on the job.
Our client’s needs change every day - and so do the projects our consultants work on. No two career paths are the same for our staff, just like no two days will be the same. Here’s a glimpse of some milestones associated with a consultant’s journey. When you join West Monroe, you’ll create your own!
Day 1: Meet your new work family.
You’re introduced to the West Monroe C&IP practice, who you’ll collaborate with on a daily basis. On your team, you’ll find mentors, partners, and proteges. You’re an integral piece of the puzzle, and we’re glad you’re here.
Day 30: Advise the leaders.
We’ll start by defining the business case at a high level. To do that, we’ll need executive buy-in. Engaging executives early not only helps to build the functional requirements for the new system, it helps to shape the governance structure that will be needed as we move through the evaluation and deployment processes of implementing any new technology.
Day 100: Share your expertise
Take the opportunity to share your own unique experiences and points of view. We encourage team members to host internal lunch and learns, or present at industry events. Find a panel you’d like to be a part of? Create a proposal and get ready to share!