Making change: Our clients. Your career.
Assess business obstacles. Break through adoption barriers. Work side-by-side with clients to develop and implement transformative technologies and processes. Manage complex programs. Our clients are asking you to do all of this, every day. You’ll face unique challenges, requiring an uncommon blend of business savvy and technical expertise. Are you ready to accept the challenge?
Our promise: We encourage you to pursue your passion, never stop learning, and become a subject matter expert in areas that excite you. We’re looking for tech- and people-savvy business leaders who have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to interact with stakeholders and decision makers.
View all Operations Excellence job openings >
Want to transform your career? Let’s talk about transforming companies.
As the optimization engine of West Monroe, Operations Excellence is dedicated to breaking through barriers to transformative change within our clients.
Our Operations Excellence practice boasts industrial engineers and Lean practitioners, experts in change management and sustainability, ERP technologists, supply chain management and back-office experts, and seasoned business analysts and program managers. As part of our Operations Excellence team, you’ll help companies maximize productivity by designing and implementing process improvements supported by innovative technology.
You’ll go beyond merely making recommendations or pointing to best practices. You’ll roll up your sleeves and implement new processes leveraging “best of breed” technologies, help teams maximize productivity and profitability, support and lead complex programs, and assist employees in understanding the need for change within an organization. For example:
- Our workforce optimization experts help clients obtain 100 percent productivity from 100 percent of their workforce. We employ talented industrial engineers and Lean practitioners who are experts in maximizing employee efficiency, safety, and satisfaction.
- Our ERP consultants help growing and transforming enterprises achieve their business goals through efficient and informed application of ERP technology and best practices in processes such as accounting, procurement, and human capital management.
- Organizational change management (OCM) can help an organization grow and thrive - but many companies don’t know how to adapt. West Monroe’s OCM team works with organizations to build engagement around critical initiatives.
- Extended supply chains are being scrutinized more closely than ever. West Monroe works with clients to build or improve a well-designed and efficient supply chain to optimize cost, realize revenue, and mitigate business risk.
- Program leadership provides proven and practical methods for supporting and managing transformation initiatives and ensuring value realization.
- Our business innovation teams work within these types of projects, as well as supporting other practices, to identify and build understanding of requirements, optimize processes, and support the selection and implementation of a wide range of industry-leading technologies.
Be the change you wish to see in the workforce.
As part of the Operations Excellence team, you may focus in one of these areas or develop skills and experience across several. At any given time, you might:
- Work with a decades-old company that is facing a shortage of skilled labor, to implement new engineered labor standards that will help them do more with less.
- Help companies assess their management teams through our Manager Effectiveness Blueprint – so managers spend more time managing and less time emailing.
- Sit down with C-level executives within a growing consumer goods company to design a practical applications strategy and roadmap for implementing a new ERP system.
- Partner with a food manufacturer to rethink its transportation and delivery model in an era of growing customer demands and going organic – saving them $3 million while maintaining their top-tier customer experience.
Ready to see what your career might look like?
100 Days: Take a glimpse into your first months on the job.
Our clients' needs change every day - and so do the projects our consultants work on. No two career paths are the same for our staff, just like no two days will be the same. Here’s a glimpse of one consultant’s journey. When you join West Monroe, you’ll create your own!
Day 1: Meet your new work family.
You’re introduced to the team you’ll collaborate with on a daily basis. You’ll find mentors, partners, and protégés. You’re an integral piece of the puzzle, and we’re glad you’re here.
Day 40: Predict the future.
You’ll partner with our Advanced Analytics team to help your manufacturing client forecast demand and enhance their supply chain to meet growing customer expectations.