From start to success. Our clients. Your career.
Identify vulnerabilities. Develop a cybersecurity strategy. Protect the business. Develop an incident response plan. Our clients are asking you to do all of this, every day. You’ll face unique challenges, requiring an uncommon blend of business acumen and technical expertise. Are you ready to accept the challenge?
Our promise: We encourage you to pursue your passion, never stop learning, and become a subject matter expert in areas that excite you. Each of our consultants owns their career development, and the best ideas win. We’re looking for business-savvy technologists who have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to interact with leaders and decision makers. You won’t just provide recommendations. You’ll roll up your sleeves and apply your technical expertise to make sure the right solutions are in place.
Standing ready to outsmart attackers? We want you on our side.Today’s business landscape presents threats that were unheard of even five years ago. The intersections of privacy, technology, and business functions have never been more complex. West Monroe was built to help companies capitalize on each of the opportunities that this era offers. We are looking for deep technologists with a desire to interact with decision-makers, driving critical cybersecurity projects that keep our clients safe while providing key competitive advantages.
At any given time, you might:
- Implement security standards provisions for a healthcare provider as they develop new HIPAA and compliance measures.
- Partner with a private equity client on their acquisition of a software company, identifying possible cybersecurity risks and data breaches before the final purchase.
- Work with a large retailer on their application security, ensuring their highly utilized app is not vulnerable to security breaches.
- Reviewing a company’s call center operations to remediate PCI DSS compliance gaps
- Assist a global marketing firm with implementation of GDPR controls to ensure regulatory requirements are met
- Host a training at a Fortune 500 company’s headquarters to help them embrace a culture of cybersecurity awareness and readiness.
Ready to see what your career might look like?
100 Days: Take a glimpse into your first few months on the job.
Our clients’ needs change every day — and so do the projects our consultants work on. Here’s a glimpse of one consultant’s journey. When you join WMP, you’ll create your own!
Day 1: Meet your new work family.
You’re introduced to the West Monroe cybersecurity practice, who you’ll collaborate with on a daily basis. On your team, you’ll find mentors, partners, and protégés. We believe we are building the next generation of leaders. You’re an integral piece of the puzzle, and we’re glad you’re here.
Day 45: Work hard. Play hard.
It’s time for an all-office meeting. We’ll spend the day highlighting current projects, recognizing our peers for jobs well done, and sharing key employee-owner updates. We’ll end the afternoon with a volunteer opportunity as part of our 1+1+1 initiative. It’s all part of our award-winning culture, and everyone contributes.
Day 100: Be an expert.
As you go through training for your new certification, you’ll bring back knowledge that you’ve gained and help your practice area get smarter. Host a West Monroe-sponsored lunch-and-learn where you give a summary of each new topic you cover during your own training, and answer questions for coworkers interested in the same opportunity.