Guide process. Deploy winning projects.
We build solutions and manage business-critical projects that harness the power of technology to change the way people work, collaborate, and interact. Our Solution Delivery team applies best-in-class project management principles to get our clients’ technology projects over the finish line.
At any given time, you might:
- Manage the deployment of a web-based solution for electric utilities to manage the process by which utility customers can apply for and install solar panels on their homes.
- Roll-out innovative processes to improve the quality and efficiency of WMP technology engagements.
- Work with a distribution company to enable expense report submission and travel planning on a mobile platform for its remote workforce.
- Implement a peer-to- peer payment system at a mid-size bank to help them keep pace in a fiercely competitive market.
- Meet with a Fortune 500 client to discuss a potential CIO Advisory arrangement that will help them move the needle on several key initiatives.
- Collaborate with Software Engineering practice leaders gathering technical business requirements for a long-term client’s IT project.
Ready to take on a new challenge? View all Solution Delivery job openings
Ready to see what your career might look like?
100 Days: Take a glimpse into your first few months on the job.
Our clients’ needs change every day — and so do the projects our consultants work on. No two career paths are the same for our staff, just like no two days will be the same. Here’s a glimpse of one consultant’s journey. When you join West Monroe, you’ll create your own!
Day 1: Meet your new teammates.
You’re introduced to the West Monroe Solution Delivery practice, who you’ll collaborate with on a daily basis. On your team, you’ll find mentors, partners, and protégés. We believe we’re building the next generation of leaders. You’re an integral piece of the puzzle, and we’re glad you’re here.
Day 45: Relax and enjoy the culture.
It’s time for an all-hands meeting and to celebrate team success. We’re all owners, and we all contribute to the award-winning culture. We’ll spend the afternoon highlighting current projects, recognizing our peers for jobs well done, and sharing key employee-owner updates. We’ll end the day with a volunteer opportunity as part of our 1+1+1 initiative.
Day 100: Be the expert.
You have an interest in becoming an Agile Certified Practitioner. Today, you’re attending a local user group and sharing your experiences on specific projects with other technologists also obtaining the certification. West Monroe encourages our consultants to share their knowledge — within our company, and within the community.