Technology evolves every day. We want you to do the same.
Assess business obstacles. Find creative solutions. Develop and implement transformative processes. Our clients are asking you to do all of this, every day. You’ll face unique challenges, requiring an uncommon blend of business savvy and technical expertise. Are you ready to accept the challenge?
We encourage you to pursue your passion, never stop learning, and become a subject matter expert in areas that excite you. We’re looking for deep technologists who are experts in architecture and building business-enabling platforms, yet also have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to interact with leaders and decision makers.
You don’t need to join a start-up to feel like you did.
At West Monroe, our consultants become experts in the most cutting-edge technologies, leveraging innovative tools and platforms to solve business issues. Technology changes every day. We’re looking for professionals who are excited by new challenges in a constantly evolving environment.
Our technology consultants fall into distinct categories that help organizations large and small prepare for the shift in critical areas: influencing customer behavior, securing their organization, creating and managing actionable data, modernizing aging applications, and more. Software developers focus on full-stack application development, high-performance architecture (HPA), mobile technologies, Agile methodologies, and leading platforms (Salesforce.com, SharePoint). Our Strategic Technology Services group helps clients align IT investments with overall corporate goals and vision, including partnering with other practices like Mergers & Acquisitions on complex software due diligence projects.
Every day, our experts collaborate to develop high-end solutions across varied industries using disruptive technologies. One day you’ll be developing a mobile app for a fast-growing, innovative healthcare company, another you’ll be deploying an event capture API to Microsoft Azure for a top-tier product company.
At any given time, you might:
- Design, develop, and deploy a web-based solution for electric utilities to manage the process by which utility customers can apply for and install solar panels on their homes.
- Work with a distribution company to enable expense report submission and travel planning on a mobile platform for its remote workforce.
- Develop a web portal that allows thousands of users across the world to more accurately and quickly run their business.
- Implement a peer-to-peer payment system at a mid-size bank to help them keep pace in a fiercely competitive market.
Ready to see what your career might look like?
Our clients’ needs change every day — and so do the projects our consultants work on. No two career paths are the same for our staff, just like no two days will be the same. Here’s a glimpse of one consultant’s journey. When you join West Monroe, you’ll create your own!
Day 1: Meet your new teammates.
You’re introduced to the West Monroe Technology practice, who you’ll collaborate with on a daily basis. On your team, you’ll find mentors, partners, and protégés. You’re an integral piece of the puzzle, and we’re glad you’re here.
Day 45: Relax and enjoy the culture.
It’s time for an all-hands meeting and to celebrate team success. We’ll spend the afternoon highlighting current projects, recognizing our peers for jobs well done, and sharing key employee-owner updates. We’ll end the day with a volunteer opportunity as part of our 1+1+1 initiative.
Day 100: Be the expert.
Now that you hold a MCSA certification, you want to help other new hires acquire the credential. Host a lunch-and-learn, sponsored by the company, to share your experience and help others prepare.
Ready to take on a new challenge? Explore these exciting opportunities:
- High Performance Architect - Implement game-changing solutions for clients by designing, developing, and implementing solutions based in technologies like Hadoop, Hbase, and more.
- Front End Developer - This experienced developer will interact directly with key decision makers while designing and building web applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Technical Application Architect - Apply real-world experience to defining and designing modern application solutions using SharePoint, Azure, and other platforms.