Graduate Internship Opportunities
West Monroe Partners is currently in search of high-performance graduate interns this summer, pursuing their MBA, or other Master’s, to join our TREK (Training, Readiness, Exposure, Knowledge) Program.
TREK offers motivated students with the opportunity to operate as our current West Monroe consultants do today:
- Engage directly with clients
- Develop project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with team members on projects, which are often a cross-functional representation of other practice areas
- Network and build relationships within our organization
- Participate in all programs and events available to our full-time employees
- Sign up for internal talent development courses to further develop other professional skillsets to prepare for a career in consulting
West Monroe is seeking first-year grad students interested in pursuing a career in any of the positions posted below.
You may click on the links to view the description for the specific practice area, by office location. Please apply to the position that most closely aligns with your interests and experience. During the screening process, our team will gather information from you about other areas you are interested in, so it is not necessary to apply to more than one position.